1. Do you promote your blog?
Not so much. I made the occasional attempt but I'm just not very good at social networking and I don't think my style is ever going to be very popular.
2. How often do you check hits?
Here? Almost never. Regularly, not much. Hits mainly tell me when someone has linked to me or commented on something I did. I would like to see Blogger integrate stats from Feedburner now that Google bought Feedburner, if it wants to compete with Wordpress
3. Do you stick to one topic?
Sometimes. Mainly I stick to what's on my mind and in my sight.
4. Who knows that you have a blog?
Sometimes I'm not even sure I do.
5. How many blogs do you read?
Very few. I've cut down on my blog reading because of an increasingly busy schedule.
6. Are you a fast reader?
7. Do you customize your blog or do anything technical?
Yes I entirely recreated it
8. Do you blog anonymously?
Semi-anonymously. I don't have anything to hide but with the internet the way it is now personal information is a commodity for the bad guys.
9. To what extent do you censor yourself?
It varies I suppose. By the time I've chewed over things mentally, censorship usually isn't needed.
10. The best thing about blogging?
Err Ummm. It's bloggy?